Watch the video to hear the panel discussion our CEO, Sacha Connor, led with two experts on remote hiring:
- Laila von Alvensleben, Head of Culture and Collab at MURAL
- Andrew Gobran, HR/People Ops at Doist
Topics covered include:
1. What are the essential leadership skills needed to succeed in a remote role? How can a candidate show these skills during the application and hiring process?
2. How can candidates stand out in a sea of applications? Are cover letters important? Is it important to have a strong online presence and do virtual networking?
3. Is it a requirement to have previous remote work experience?
4. How can a candidate succeed during the remote interview process?
5. What is the one most important tip to getting a remote job?
Contact us to bring Virtual Work Insider’s Virtual Leadership Skills Training Workshops to your company.