Agency & Marketer Friends,
While your relationship with each other has actually always had a virtual component to it, the pandemic added another level of physical and relationship distance. As a remote marketing director for The Clorox Company I worked with at least 7 different agencies across North America at any given time for 8 years. I’ve learned first-hand what strategies and tactics are critical to building a healthy agency/client relationship across distance.
I partnered with Lisa Colantuono from AAR Partners, an agency search firm with 40 years of experience, to create this quick hit 20-minute Mini-Lesson about the “4 must-know skill areas to create a valuable virtual client-agency relationship”.
By the end of the session you will…
- Have awareness of the 4 must-know skill areas to be an effective virtual partner to your clients or to your agencies
- Understand how Distance Bias and Recency Bias are playing against you
- Get concrete tips for how to overcome these biases to stay top of mind and have ongoing influence even when you can’t be together in person
- Learn the foundational building blocks you need to put into place to build culture within your client and multi-agency team
- Understand why video conferencing should be part of your client/agency operating principles
The video will appear below once you sign up for free access to premium Virtual Work Insider content.