Welcome Citrix Remote Works Podcast Listeners
Special access to hybrid and remote work resources as a thanks for tuning in!
Remote work is hard, and hybrid is even harder.
As many people are now celebrating their 18 month “remotiversary”, everyone has experienced the positives of remote work and also the pitfalls. Whether it’s Distance Bias or Recency Bias, Zoom fatigue, or virtual team culture challenges, everyone is facing at least one area where they could use a little support. And, as some organizations start opening their offices again, many people will undergo yet another transition – working in hybrid teams, with some team members back in the office and others still remote.
Learn from an expert
Sacha Connor, the CEO of Virtual Work Insider, has led remote and hybrid teams for more than 10 years and she’s seen it all. To help support you we’ve compiled two essential resources.
Enter your email address below to get free access to these vital virtual resources:
10 Tips from
10 Years of
Remote & Hybrid Work
This guide covers areas including:
- The most important (and hardest) skill when leading remote and hybrid teams
- The role of empathy and vulnerability in virtual work
- How building virtual team culture is more than just holding Zoom happy hours
Virtual Leadership Kickstarter Toolkit
This toolkit provides:
- The 4 must-know skill areas to be a successful leader of hybrid and remote teams.
- Tips for balancing synchronous and asynchronous communication, including a framework for leading effective and efficient virtual meetings
- A survey to assess yourself and your team across the top 9 critical skills needed to work effectively in a hybrid or remote environment
“Virtual Work Insider led a series of virtual leadership workshops at Vanguard. I partnered with them on the virtual stage for the “The Art of Virtual Reporting Relationships” session so that they could draw stories from my experiences to keep the large audience engaged (almost 500 people!) and to make the content relevant to Vanguard. The session pre-work got me thinking deeply about how I communicate with my direct reports in this remote environment. There were many helpful tactics that I was able to put right to use with my teams. One example is agreeing on communication norms with each direct report and revisiting those norms over time to ensure we remain aligned.”
Jana Ulrich, Department Head, US Intermediary Technology, Vanguard